[GCFL-discuss] creation

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Dec 14 20:44:06 CST 2008

Windows 98 works just fine for all purposes except

Wireless internet (including Google Earth)
High speed cable internet
Talking to my digital camera

It is also much easier to select my own preferences, and has a lot less
interference from program vendors who want to take over my system every
three seconds to give me updates and advice I didn't ask for and don't
really want.

So I continue to use it for all other features.

Siarlys

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:39:25 -0600 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Windows 98!!!  Ouch! - jp

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 22:44, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List