[GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] Faith Healer or Phony?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Feb 4 21:19:22 CST 2008

That faith healer tale reminds me:

Jeanene, before you vote in the Republican primary, it is only fair to
tell you, that Mike Huckabee serving as the Republican nominee will NOT
secure my vote, not even against Hillary Clinton. He was looking good in
many ways, but the Trinity Foundation has distributed some reliable
reports on Huckabee soliciting donations from Ken Copeland, while making
admiring noises about his business model. I won't vote for anyone who
would make that kind of deal with the devil. Sorry, it might have been
fun.