[GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] Faith Healer or Phony?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Feb 6 21:33:14 CST 2008

To be more precise, I am suggesting that Ken Copeland is "of the devil,"
a false prophet, not of God, very very much "of the world" (I John and
III John), not about love, basically all about the Benjamins. I wish I
had a digital copy of the Wittenburg Door's comic-book style tour of
Ken's estate.

Or as my pastor asked in the sermon that more than anything motivated me
to join the church, "Why is it that in order for you to be blessed, the
first thing for you to do is bless them with your money? I'm not saying
pastors shouldn't be well paid, but before I have a five million dollar
house, fifty of y'all ought to have a $100,000 house."

Siarlys

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:13:41 -0600 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Are you suggesting Ken Copeland is the devil?

jp

On Feb 4, 2008 9:19 PM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List