[GCFL-discuss] Evangelical Covenant

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 22 13:07:31 CST 2008

I can find headlines about McCain winning South Carolina, but not about who
won the Democratic primary.
Democratic one is on the 29th of January. CNN has a page I tripped over last
week that laid it out and I was shocked (I'm sure I shouldn't be) to find it
wasn't on the same day as the Republicans.

It's a shame to see Obama getting sucked into petty fighting with Clinton,
only to have Edwards play referee/sensible person caring about the people.

Lance