[GCFL-discuss] green McCain

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Mar 17 20:34:24 CDT 2008

As you say, everyone is endorsed by someone offensive to someone.  My
objections to obama are not specific to his rong association with
wright.  He hasn't said anything substantial to justify voting for him
and what he has said I don't like.  I especially do not like some of his
advisors, gleaned from the administration of one of the worst presidents
in recent memory.

If I vote for mccain, it will be more of a vote against clinton or
obama.  Between the latter, to me it's an absolute toss-up as to who is
worse.

I hope you won't be diappointed, but I was not offended by anything you
wrote here.
Try harder.

greenBubble