[GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] I Hope I'm Sick

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Mar 31 21:54:49 CDT 2008

That one rang a bell. A few years ago, I decided to work full time, vs.
part time, because I felt something was wrong, and I wanted medical
insurance before it was diagnosed. Once I was covered, I scheduled my
first general check-up in fifteen years or so. It all went well, but I
was happy when one test out of the usual series showed abnormal. My
symptoms matched, I was hyperthyroid, and then I could begin a course of
medication to alleviate it. Otherwise, I would still know I didn't feel
right, but I wouldn't know what was wrong. Oh, the diagnosis also put to
rest vague fears that I might me diabetic, or have cancer, etc. etc. etc.