[GCFL-discuss] Heresy

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 9 22:08:12 CDT 2008

On another subject, anyone interested in Pelagianism?

When I found I was too heterodox to accept Athanasian orthodoxy, I
thought I might be an Arian, but Arius didn't make much sense either, so
I looked up the Sabellian heresy, and for reasons I can't remember, that
didn't make sense either. At least Pelagius affirmed a sense of personal
responsibility, and the importance of trying to live up to moral
standards, unlike most of the other Christian philosophers of his time.