[GCFL-discuss] Morning in America

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 5 10:28:39 CST 2008

I sincerely hope that every instinct and fear I have about Obama being
elected is proven wrong - for if not, I shudder to think about what this
country and world will be like.
Whatever happens, this may turn out to be an interesting 4 years....

Matthew
http://www.schlegelhome.info
Use secure email: http://www.getfiregpg.org