[GCFL-discuss] Morning in America

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 5 22:43:06 CST 2008

pwned (or pwnd as Lance spelled it) defined for those of us not in-the-know:
A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called
Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a
player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."
Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwned

Jeanene