[GCFL-discuss] FW: Thought you would find this ARTICLE interesting

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 12 20:22:30 CST 2008

You may FEEL more informed, but if you're relying on that article, you
are still ignorant about "the whole crisis." However, a recent study
shows that most Americans don't really want accuracy in media, we all
want to have our beliefs confirmed by what we read. It appears the
commercial implications have more to do with the bias of any given paper
or station than the beliefs of the owner or editor. Media cater to their
market. So if Orson confirms your beliefs, no doubt you felt good about
the article.

Siarlys

P.S. I'm informed the study is available at
http://faculty.chicagogsb.edu/matthew.gentzkow/biasmeas081507.pdf

P.P.S. Lance: Why did Jeanene's message appear on my Juno window in white
with small black lettering and big blue lettering, instead of brown
background with green lettering? And how does it look to you? And how do
messages I originate look to you?

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:07:26 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
I finally read this article today.  I was ignorant about the whole
crisis, from beginning to end.  I feel more informed.  Thanks, gB.
http://greensboro.rhinotimes.com/orson.10.09.08.html
Jeanene