[GCFL-discuss] Changes emails have new format

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 18 19:50:59 CST 2008

I thought we weren't going to talk about "change" for two weeks. But I
suppose everyone is for some change or other. I found the whole thing
confusing, because I didn't know changes were made to the funnies. I
guess this means changes from the original source material to what goes
out on GCFL. By the time we see it, there are no more changes, or the
changes have become part of what is not the original. The editors can
have that. I don't want to know any more.

Siarlys

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:19:04 -0600 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Sorry.  This was supposed to go to the editors, not the discuss list...
But now you know something that usually only editors know!  Don't you
feel special!

jp

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 15:14, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List