[GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] Birthday Gift

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Oct 1 21:32:37 CDT 2008

I just had to comment on this one, because my mother used to specialize
in Chanel #5. It generally wasn't my father who got it for her. Once we
were old enough to talk and carry a little money around, me, my sister,
and our baby brother used to get a bottle for her for Christmas or her
birthday.

No surprise, moms know what is up. Anyway, there wouldn't have been any
money spent on a cruise without her saying so, because she kept the
checkbook.