[GCFL-discuss] Prodigous!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 3 09:23:38 CDT 2008

i'm reminded of a couple of comic strips about a secretary called
"Lolly".  In one sequence, she's sitting next a rich tycoon on a park
bench.  he says to her "you and i pay the same amount of income tax".
In another, he talks about his tax shelters.  she says, "i have a tax
shelter."  he says, "YOU do?" and she says, "yes, my salary."

greenBubble

Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Prodigous!

I'm all for Corporations and Rich peeps paying the bulk of the taxes.
But how do you do that when the Supreme Court has even ruled that Money
is a form of free speech?
~Lance

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies