[GCFL-discuss] Our vote - my vote

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Oct 13 06:43:23 CDT 2008

BlankMany of the decisions I make each day come out of my CORE beliefs.   That is why I will vote for John McCain.   He is an American,  he laid down his life for our country.   Obama on the other hand attended an anti-American church for something like 20 yrs?     Obama is pro-abortion.    I believe in the sanctity of life.   McCain was chosen by his fellow POW's to be their Chaplin,
while Obama has made statements that lead me to believe he thinks the Bible is irrelevant to today.   A view I strongly disagree with.   The job of President of the United States is too big for any mere man.   I believe McCain has  experience and can be trusted to rely on God to help him make the decisions to lead this great nation.    There is more, but I'll stop here.

    The Media has continued to push Obama at us, and he has also been pushed on this discussion site,  so I felt I needed to speak up in favor of McCain.      Carla