[GCFL-discuss] Yard Signs (His and Hers)

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Oct 26 05:00:20 CDT 2008

I would say for the same reason everyone is taking Palin to court in Alaska
all of a sudden: Politics. Someone has something to gain. Any response I
could give would be pure speculation. One could venture this Whistle Blower
is a Democrat and doing it for his party. There's a million guesses. But why
does stuff like this "randomly" show up during elections?
I think the most basic of all questions is why can't candidates run on their
own platforms (or speak for themselves) and not Defamation of Character?
~Lance