[GCFL-discuss] Tired of election already

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Oct 30 12:52:39 CDT 2008

I'll be happy when the election is over!

I hereby decree we will have a 2-week political "vacation" on this
discussion list after November 5th (that gives the winners time to cheer and
the losers time to complain)!  No political discussion between Nov 5, 23:59
CST and Nov 19, 23:59 CST.  Anyone breaking this decree with have their
submissions to this list moderated for the duration of the vacation period.

So get it all out of your systems until then (not that some of you haven't
already)!

Thanks,
John Price