[GCFL-discuss] FW: Is America Really Going to To this?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 31 12:08:32 CDT 2008

i think both questions are absurd.  Siarlys does not have to show
anything bad about obama, since we've no doubt seen it already.  We have
no reason to show anything negative about mccain, since he's no doubt
seen that.

greenBubble

Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] FW: Is America Really Going to To this?

Yes, I'm quite excited about how Washington has made them all fight to
the bitter end to get on the ballet and nothing says both parties will
make it. Quite fun.

A quick note; I like how you dodged the fact Obama said he would limit
his spending (which would have made the first presidential campaign to
ever stay within limits, instead we're breaking records of the rich
spending their freedom of speech) but he never followed through with
that promise. McCain was given no choice but to not sign it because it's
a statistical fact that whomever spends the most wins.
I found it interesting that yesterday's cartoon was actually about this:
<http://www.comics.com/comics/grandave/archive/images/grandave2008183421
030.gif>
<http://www.comics.com/comics/grandave/archive/grandave-20081030.html>

Why does the Siarlys Media only have negative things to say about
McCain? Why is it Siarlys, who said his goal was to get me to vote
Obama, hasn't kept up his end of the bargain and presented pro's and
con's for both sides?

~Lance

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies