[GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] Trids

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 31 12:13:40 CDT 2008

I know fully what that commercial is... Though I haven't seen it in YEARS
~Lance
"And if not, does anyone born since 1980 recognize what this is all about?"
= Yes

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 7:55 AM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List
<gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:

> Wait!
> You're old enough to have an 18 year-old daughter?!?
> Why are my conceptions/perceptions of people on this list so far off???
> Jeanene

No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...