[GCFL-discuss] Tired of election already

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Oct 30 21:47:15 CDT 2008

For what its worth, I sent a suggestion to the Obama campaign web site
that the first candidate who puts on the air "I'm sorry about all the
commercials you've had to endure" would get a 3-5% advantage in the
polls. I haven't seen them pick up on that, but some year, somebody will.
Actually, I don't get bothered by the commercials, because I don't watch
TV.

After the election, I become Obama's most pointed critic, but I won't
share any of that sooner than Nov 19. We all have other topics to catch
up on. But first, we do have to vote for somone.

Siarlys

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:52:39 -0500 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
I'll be happy when the election is over!

I hereby decree we will have a 2-week political "vacation" on this
discussion list after November 5th (that gives the winners time to cheer
and the losers time to complain)!  No political discussion between Nov 5,
23:59 CST and Nov 19, 23:59 CST.  Anyone breaking this decree with have
their submissions to this list moderated for the duration of the vacation
period.

So get it all out of your systems until then (not that some of you
haven't already)!

Thanks,
John Price