[GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] Cleaning Out the Refrigerator

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Oct 30 21:36:32 CDT 2008

This reminds me of a lady who moved out of a trailer on a hillside in
Alderson WV, next to where I was staying. Actually, her whole family came
from Clarksville, TN to help her move, because she just couldn't stay on
her own any more. They wanted to bring us all kinds of canned fruits and
vegetables she had stored. Still sealed, but some of them must have been
years old. Even sealed in jars, this stuff has to be thrown out if its
been there for enough years.