[GCFL-discuss] Prodigous!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Sep 2 19:05:52 CDT 2008

Siarlys,

How do you even know what Obama actually stands for?   Are you just taking
his word for it, or looking at his voting record?   On anything
controversial, it seems that he simply votes 'present', rather than actually
take a position.

IMHO, Obama has one strong characteristic:   He is a master politician.
That is to say that he is a master of sounding like he will do exactly what
everyone wants.  Wherever the political wind starts to blow, that is what he
supports.   Never mind that it is exactly 180 degrees from what he was
supporting just last week.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/07/15/mccain-camp-mocks-obama-for-refining-iraq-position-on-web-site/

I know the list has been quiet, but does it *really* need to be a political
discussion board?

Just a thought,

Matthew
http://www.schlegelhome.info