[GCFL-discuss] Prodigous!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Sep 5 22:37:18 CDT 2008

I'll take it as a compliment that you'd understand the other side better
if only I could present it. (I did write an article on the Republican
Party for the Encyclopedia of the Great Depression and New Deal, which my
mother says was well balanced). I'm finding it harder to criticize Obama
than Kerry. By the time the election rolled around in 2004, I was
alternately wishing I was Kerry's speech-writer, because I could see
obvious answers to questions he flubbed royally (questions about himself
for Lord's sake), and remembering what the alternative was. Generally
when Obama speaks for himself for more than 60 seconds, he does fine in
my book. I think he listens to his advisors too much, but every candidate
does. At least he does less of it than most.

Siarlys

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:01:12 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
If I may say, I've enjoyed the discussion. I find in my busy IT career I
don't have time to find out info about the different candidates. And if
there are peeps on here willing to share both sides and help give a big
picture answer. It's making asking questions easier and getting a bigger
picture easier... Now just to get Siarlys to actually argue both sides so
I get an even picture. hehe
~Lance

On 9/5/08, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List