[GCFL-discuss] Speak

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Sep 6 19:59:50 CDT 2008

I don't mind too much myself, but my original purpose for this list was GCFL
related discussion.  However, I'm OK with how it has morphed so far.

By default I try not to get too serious about anything.  However, I am WAY
too conservative to vote for [G]oBama.  Perhaps the [Roll] Tide will change
in the future, but for now the GOP gets my vote.

I'm not completely pleased with all the GOP has done.  The excessive
spending is an issue for me, as well as the wire tapping.  I feel less
government is usually better than more.

Roll Tide!

jp