[GCFL-discuss] Speak

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Sep 10 09:12:30 CDT 2008

I wasn't accusing anyone of anything.  I was simply answering Jeanene's
questions.
She asked if there was a statute of limitations on emails and I answered
that there isn't.

greenBubble

Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Speak

All true, but greenBubble, why would you expect any one to state a
matter
of pqrinciple differently two years later. Nobody can accuse either me
or
Jeanene of flip-flopping.

Siarlys

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:34:02 -0400 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies

> Jeanene
> You wrote this on or about 3/1/06 in response to a request by
> Siarlys to
> introduce ourselves.
> The subject was "Speak".
> And there is no  statute on emails.
>
> There is a saying, "Until you utter a word, you are its master.
> Once it
> leaves your mouth, it owns you."
>
> Seriously, it is important to be careful what you say on the
> internet or
> emails, because it never goes away, and can come back to haunt you
> at
> the most embarrassing moment.
>
> Many a career has been nipped by a careless email or posting.
>

> greenBubble
>

> Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Speak
>
> Hey!  I stated that SO long ago I had forgotten it!  Isn't there a
> statute
> of limitations on e-mail?
> I can't believe I wrote it AND that you remembered that I wrote it,
> AND
> that
> you kept it.  Or did you find it in the archives?  What was the
> header?
> You
> conveniently left that out.
> Jeanene
>
> Every once in a while, it's a good idea to call out
> "Computer, end program," just to check. - D. Noelle

-
---