[GCFL-discuss] Fw: FW: YA BUDDY........................

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Sep 12 11:31:33 CDT 2008

"I Thought So" I was agreeing to thinking it was funny.

Gordon Smith is one of Oregon's Senators who's been in for MANY years.
Running for re-election and he's got Jeff Merkley running against him and I
found it funny that they were able to catch Merkley off guard and asked him
about Georgia and the guy was so not "in character" that he immediately
thought the states, not the country... Gordon Smith is using that as an
attack that Merkley has no foreign knowledge

~Lance