[GCFL-discuss] Fw: FW: YA BUDDY........................

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Sep 12 12:59:29 CDT 2008

No, original was from a joke sent out... I don't know if it originally came
from GCFL or where I saw it, but I've seen this joke passed around and was
commenting on it since someone posted it. ~Lance

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List
<gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:

>  so the original email was an ad from merkley's campaign?
> do you know who sent it?
>

> greenBubble
>

> *Subject:* Re: [GCFL-discuss] Fw: FW: YA BUDDY........................
>
>    "I Thought So" I was agreeing to thinking it was funny.
>
> Gordon Smith is one of Oregon's Senators who's been in for MANY years.
> Running for re-election and he's got Jeff Merkley running against him and I
> found it funny that they were able to catch Merkley off guard and asked him
> about Georgia and the guy was so not "in character" that he immediately
> thought the states, not the country... Gordon Smith is using that as an
> attack that Merkley has no foreign knowledge
>
> ~Lance
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List
> <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:
>

>> What's going on here?
>> a.  who sent the first email, confusing Georgia with Georgia, and wrote
>> "that's funny"?
>> b.  Lance, what do you mean "I thought so"?  and who is Gordon Smith?
>>
>> greenBubble
>
>   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
> Solutions
> and are intended only for the addressee(s).
> The information contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or
>
> otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
> printing,
> copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and
> may
> be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to
> believe
> you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message
> and
> notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to
> Central.SecurityOffice at siemens.com
>
> Thank you

No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...