[GCFL-discuss] Fw: Re: Three Cheers for Arizona!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Sep 16 22:16:31 CDT 2008

OK, its my turn to pull something out of the past that Jeanene said:

Wait until I copy the wording of the proposition on the ballot to you!
If I
hadn't already known how I was going to vote, I would never have been
able
to figure out the proposition!  It was the dumbest thing.
Our democrat governor is really good.  I don't think many republicans
voted
against her!
Jeanene

No, I have not kept archives. I was getting all my files transferred from
one slightly worn out Toshiba Tecra 550CDT to another, faster-moving,
Toshiba Tecra 550 CDT. (At this point only Lance will really be paying
attention). My Juno files were so huge I couldn't move them, so I had to
archive and purge, and ran across this. Sounded like a flash from the
past to share with everyone.

I've got my SENT files and RECEIVED files down from 186 MB to about 88
MB. The new machine is moving faster, I left behind a lot of useless
stuff, and I have half of my 4 GB hard drive empty. (When I got this
machine, in 2002, people who had machines four times as good were asking
when they could get something up to date. But the files I back up
regularly are only 400 MB).

ALL THAT, JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT JEANENE LOVES ARIZONA'S DEMOCRATIC
GOVERNOR.