[GCFL-discuss] Presidential plans on Narnia

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Sep 20 20:01:37 CDT 2008

If anything of great political significance has happened in the last 24
hours, I am not aware of it. There was a sale on sirloin steak this week,
and my friend who came over to sample how I cooked it brought a DVD of
The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, which I didn't see when it was
playing movie theaters, and its been darn hard to find a DVD. So I
watched it yesterday and again today, and also made waffles and
strawberries for breakfast this morning. But, if Lance is still looking
at the question of taxes and economic policy, I think this link is a
well-balanced factual source:

http://www.forbes.com/reuters/feeds/reuters/2008/09/20/2008-09-20T165816Z
_01_N20475452_RTRIDST_0_USA-POLITICS-OBAMA.html