[GCFL-discuss] A Week at the Gym

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Sep 23 16:42:33 CDT 2008

Jeanene, you take a while to get around to old messages. The answers to
the first two questions are indeterminate, which limits your options, for
now, as to your future conditional stated past precedent. I don't view
myself as James Carville, or you as Mary Matalin. (When Carville compared
Bill Richardson to Judas Iscariot for endorsing Barack Obama over Hillary
Clinton, it occured to me that Carville was the last person to make that
accusation, as he has been sleeping with the enemy every since he
married. OK, my mother is a Republican and my father a Democrat, but both
labels meant something different when they met.) Yes she is, and it
probably doesn't need to be replaced. At our age, saving a down payment
is more important than blowing money on symbols and celebrations. We may
not have the reception until the mortgage is paid off, but for now, I am
renting a cheap studio and she is living with her mother, daughter, and
grandson, in a house rented from her brother. Nothing conventional.

Siarlys

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:35:21 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies