[GCFL-discuss] for Siarlys

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Apr 11 19:32:59 CDT 2009

If you spin around in your chair really fast, you can pretend that
A) Siarlys isn't really there,
B) Even if there is such a thing as Siarlys, he can't see you, you're
moving too fast.
Self-deception can be a great comfort.

Siarlys

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:42:54 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
I am not (nor will I ever be even though I might want to be at some
point) Karen Kelly.  I don't even know her, but she apparently knows us!
She's probably scared to death of Siarlys -- I know I am.  Tell us a bit
about yourself, Ms. Kelly...
And believe it or not, it never occurred to me to join with a new
persona.  Why would I want to do that?  Besides, John would know -- I use
the same e-mail address.  For everything.
I know, I know, my loving geek friend bugs me about this all the time.
He also wants me to have various names/codes/whatever as my ID, better
passwords that I change all the time, and more e-mail accounts for
different needs.  How could I possibly keep track of all that without a
written record of it somewhere?!?
Jeanene
~If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will
make a lot more sense.~