[GCFL-discuss] FW: [GCFL.net] Lunch

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 22 13:19:58 CDT 2009

thank you, lance.  this one went right over my head.
i just assumed that she meant there was a map of CO in the mall.
it really is cute.  I do not subscribe to the belief that if a joke
needs to be explained, it no longer is funny.

greenBubble

Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] FW: [GCFL.net] Lunch

The speaker is needing a map of Colorado. The daughter suggests they use
the mall map that's inside of the mall... They're making fun of the
daughter. She's thinking "How do I navigate the Mall" While our speaker
is thinking "How do I navigate CO".

Lance

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies