[GCFL-discuss] FW: [GCFL.net] Lunch

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Apr 28 01:01:59 CDT 2009

I think there is also an implication that a map of the mall covers all
that is worth going around to see... at least in the mind of the
daughter. I agree that its not too clear and definitely not very funny.

Siarlys

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:43:35 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
The speaker is needing a map of Colorado. The daughter suggests they use
the mall map that's inside of the mall... They're making fun of the
daughter. She's thinking "How do I navigate the Mall" While our speaker
is thinking "How do I navigate CO".

Lance

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies