[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] Name Confusion

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Aug 23 16:53:34 CDT 2009

When I was in fifth grade, a new student, named Yaakov, entered the
classroom.  The teacher asked him if he spells his aame with a C or a K.
He answered, "With a Y."

greenBbubble

Cc: The Good, Clean Funnies List
Subject: [GCFL.net] Name Confusion

Name Confusion

Working at an airline ticket counter, I pulled up a
passenger's reservation that showed his name as "Cole,
Pheven."

"I'd like to be certain our information is correct," I said
to him. "What is your first name?"

"It's Stephen," he replied. "I hope the reservation agent
got it right. I told him it's spelled with a ph."

Received from FranCMT2.

and are intended only for the addressee(s).
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice at siemens.com

Thank you