[GCFL-discuss] A Quote for Today

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Jan 4 00:06:24 CST 2009

In the way of books, what is on your nightstand right now?

I am half-ashamed to say that in the past three days I:  finished Twilight in less than 24 hours and re-read it the next day, was ravenous and finished New Moon in less than a day, and am currently reading Eclipse.  This is the series of 4 books written by Stephanie Meyers and on the reading list of every young woman/teen.  I am fascinated by the premise and have loved every minute detail of Edward, no scratch that, I meant the story.  Whew, I wish I was 17 again...  I can barely remember the feelings the author describes so vividly.

I might have to buy book #4 since my daughter is still reading it in California and wouldn't let me bring it home with me today.  I had a three day visit with my one and only granson Shawn who is 20 months old.  I also visited with his parents, but the trip was really only to see and play and read with him.

So, let me hear about your current book and what you think about it.

Jeanene