[GCFL-discuss] Fw: Lettuce Pray

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 21 09:14:52 CST 2009

Nice one about the skunks. Reminds me of

"Lettuce Pray"

and

"Let us prey, said the lion, as he spied a herd of zebras."

The one about Pluto was good too. I could point out that months are human
creations, and planets, asteroids, planetoids, etc. are out there whether
we like it or not, all we can do is name them (as it says in Genesis),
but its still a good joke. It may be true that there are dozens of things
the size of Pluto, and nobody wants to call them ALL planets, but the
idea that some self-appointed congress can meet and vote on whether
something that's been known as a planet for 100 years really is one or
not is kind of frustrating.