[GCFL-discuss] how on earth

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 27 09:50:05 CST 2009

Jeanene
Is "How on earth ...." your signature?  i've been trying to figure out
what email you were responding to.
Regarding the actual question, warren vs graham vs robinson, i don't
particularly care.  anyone but wright is right.

greenBubble

Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Inauguration

Who thinks Rick Warren is the most conservative pray-er Obama could
find?  Rick Warren was tame compared to the Reverend Billy Graham who
served presidents in the past.  Personally, I would have liked to see
Obama choose Graham's son Franklin.
Jeanene

How on earth did I get here, and who are all these people asking me
questions?