[GCFL-discuss] Inauguration

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Jan 27 22:12:51 CST 2009

I wasn't concerned with whether Obama found "the most conservative"
pray-er available. Define conservative. There must be someone from Aryan
Brotherhood who claims to be the most conservative Christian pastor
around. Jeanene, I bet your pastor would be more conservative than Rick
Warren too.

Billy Graham is very old and tired, and I don't especially want the same
guy doing the prayer for every inauguration.

greenBubble: Wright is no more Jewish than the rest, so spiritually
speaking, why do you care about him as a special negative? Since he made
a fool of himself last spring, he hasn't amounted to much anyway.

Siarlys

P.S. I assumed that "How on earth did I get here, and who are all these
people asking me questions?" is simply a humorous twist on a baby coming
into the world.