[GCFL-discuss] Revelations 6 - the 4 Horsemen of the Apocaplypse

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 28 23:03:01 CST 2009

who is "we"? is it this group and i missed an email?  or was the
discussion elsewhere?

greenBubble

 Subject: [GCFL-discuss] Revelations 6 - the 4 Horsemen of the
Apocaplypse

So we've been talking about Revelations 6... the 4 Horsemen of the
Apocalypse
1st Horse - White - Will go out and conquer just to conquer
2nd Horse - Red - Kill to Disturb the peace
3rd Horse - Black - a Meassures of wheat for a penny, 3 meassures of
Barley for a penny, but do not hurt the oil or wine

We've been talking about if the Scrolls have started opening. Fred
believes that the first 2 have and we're living in the third scroll...
Can you fill in the pieces as our conversation has? IE whom fits these 3
horses

Anyone have any thoughts?
~Lance

and are intended only for the addressee(s).
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice at siemens.com

Thank you