[GCFL-discuss] Fwd: Don't Let Google Close the Book on Reader Privacy!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jul 23 20:22:34 CDT 2009

John, I always knew you were a liberal at heart.

No, really, that's not quite right. You are advancing the position Barack
Obama put forward at the Democratic National Convention, "We worship an
awesome God in the blue states, and we don't like federal agents going
through our library records in the red states."

That's not liberal, that's just American.

If the petition doesn't work, another approach is to spend a few hours a
week rapidly going through all kinds of irrelevant and either very funny
or highly technical books with such a side variety of viewpoints that
they can never find our real interests in all the camoflague. My mother
always said, anyone tapping her phone deserved whatever they had to
listen to.