[GCFL-discuss] lance

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 11 02:00:43 CST 2009

Thank you Green. I really do hope not have to do that. But I will do what I
must.
I just never thought I'd find myself here. My friends were very kind to
share Matthew 6:25-34 with me. "26Look at the birds of the air; they do not
sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a
single hour to his life?"

Just is hard to deal with.
G-d bless,
Lance