[GCFL-discuss] She's Out For A While

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Oct 22 21:14:09 CDT 2009

This was funny. I won't say that sales people deserve to be treated like
that, because tey are generally desperate to make a half a living, or
they wouldn't be doing such work in the first place, but the managers who
recruit and send them out deserve exactly this. Too bad managers are
never the ones who get these good lines directly.

Siarlys

When I was growing up, some neighbor kids had a series of jokes about the
Avon lady who called on their mother, who in turn called herself the Avon
lady's "worst customer." The joke that sticks in my memory was "What's
red and goes ding-dong and crawls through the grass? ... A wounded Avon
lady."