[GCFL-discuss] Uses for fruitcake

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Dec 28 20:38:53 CST 2012

It would be both prudent and courteous to assume I am not a cannibal.

On that premise, I cannot be what I eat.

I am however reminded of an old Beetle Bailey comic, where Beetle tells
Sarge "Remember, you are what you eat." Sarge looks at the cereal the men
in the platoon are having for breakfast, and remarks "It figures." (Nuts,
fruits and flakes).

Thanks Lance, may your job escape the fiscal cliff, and your social
security still be waiting for you when you are 70.

Siarlys

On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:56:52 -0800 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Our first lover of fruit cakes!
I'm not sure we ever discussed if Siarlys was a fruitcake... And if he
is... Does that make him a cannibal? ;-)
Glad to hear you're alive and kicking Siarlys!
Happy New Year y'all!
~Lance
On Dec 27, 2012 5:53 PM, "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List"