[GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] Redneck Thanksgiving

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Nov 24 21:13:03 CST 2012

i agree with Jeanene that it sounds like Siarlys and that whoever wrote it w/o signing should have signed it.

frankly, i have no idea what rednecks do or don't do and I don't pay much attention to these redneck jokes.  but if i did, i would point out the factual errors in this joke.

if he is factually correct, then he's making a valid point -- that some of these are not true redneck qualities.  He is saying that some of these qualities are shared with non-rednecks and some are not redneck qualities at all.

I will concede that i cannot fathom the meaning of, 'I thought that's what pointy-headed northern college-town libruls do."

greenBubble

Subject: Re: [GCFL-discuss] Fw: [GCFL.net] Redneck Thanksgiving

If the hat fits, wear it ;)
Jeanene, I venture you hit the nail on the head.

~Lance
GO COUGS!