[GCFL-discuss] Funny "Best of the Worst Country/Western SongTitles" on YouTube

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 1 21:19:16 CST 2014

Enjoy.

I want to whip your cow (about a lot of the funny titles)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNBNuLrn3so

Roger Miller - You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YflASNDUsIU

You Done Tore My Heart Out and Stomped That Sucker Flat (original song) -
The Hometown Boyz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFkJ_pzn7jQ

Little Jimmy Dickens - May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYFx6MOTYU

You're the Reason Our Kids are Ugly - Lorretta Lynn & Conway Twitty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFq6eZBS1iM

If Your Phone Don't Ring Than You Know Its Me -The Bluesbusters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkVE4oEGxV0

DROP KICK ME JESUS (Through the Goalposts of Life) by Bobby Bare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5Y1OuQIxo

Travis Tritt - Here's A Quarter Call Someone Who Cares
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLG2jaVdUMo

How can I miss you if you won't go away. Eldon Hunt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZhT5ZNyHlM

Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth, I'm Kissin' You Goodbye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6VmAQlysYE

She Got The Ring, I Got The Finger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh8cse0P8bY

I Wanna Whip Your Cow - Punk Country (1977)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8kHONClq6Q

If You Don't Leave Me Alone (I'll Find Someone Else Who Will)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMAFpoBULo

My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nplVWRQkLYo

She's Got Freckles On Her, But She's Nice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNR2ZEH921A

Thank God And Greyhound She's Gone - Roy Clark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx8x3LCnYw