[GCFL-discuss] Jokes Only Engineers Will Understand

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 23 20:13:53 CDT 2014

John, all I can say it that was the best series of laughs I've had from
GCFL in many moons. I mean, there's been some humor, but this was one
hearty laugh after another.

Siarlys

P.S. Last year, my father moved into a senior building after my mother
died, and the bulletin board by the elevator always has a joke of the
day. Lately, I've noticed every third one I see is something I just read
on GCFL.