[GCFL-discuss] GCF: Snake Food

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Oct 7 20:13:58 CDT 2016

ROFL, ironically most power stores won't sell you rodents as feeders.
We snake owners have to rely on local breeders to get our snake food.

Lance

On Oct 7, 2016 5:40 PM, "'Thomas S. Ellsworth' tellswor at kcbx.net
[good-clean-fun]" <good-clean-fun-noreply at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Emailed to me another humor list (Da Mouse Tracks) -Tom
> To subscribe Da Mouse Tracks send an email to:
> DaMouseTracks-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
>
> If this was forwarded to you, please consider your own
> subscription to Good Clean Fun. It's free! Just send an
> email to: good-clean-fun-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
>
> GCF: Snake Food
>
> My brother adopted a snake named Slinky, whose most disagreeable
> trait was eating live mice. Once I was pressed into going to the pet
> store to buy Slinky's dinner. The worst part of this wasn't choosing
> the juiciest-looking creatures or turning down the clerk who wanted
> to sell me vitamins to ensure their longevity. The hardest part was
> carrying the poor things out in a box bearing the words "Thank you
> for giving me a home."
>
> ----------- Today's saying or thought -------------------------
>
> You can always tell when a person is well informed.
> Their views are pretty much like your own.

> 1064
>
> *** Good Clean Fun ***
> is brought to you by
> Thomas S. Ellsworth
> email: tellswor at kcbx.net
>
> The regular Good Clean Fun web site has gone away, to return no more.
>
> However, everything posted to GCF since 1998 can be found at YahooGroups
> at this address http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/good-clean-fun/info
>
> You can also subscribe to the Good Clean Fun mailing list by sending
> an email (blank is fine) to: good-clean-fun-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
> and just reply to the confirmation email you receive.
>
> Stop for a visit, leave with a smile!

> Any ad that is inserted into this email is done automatically by
> YahooGroups as a condition of their free hosting the Good Clean Fun list.
> I have no control over any content of the advertisement.
>
> This email was scanned by Charter Security Suite before it was sent.
>
> __._,_.___
> ________________________________
> Posted by: "Thomas S. Ellsworth" <tellswor at kcbx.net>
> ________________________________
>> Reply to sender
>> Reply to group
>> Start a New Topic
>> Messages in this topic (1)
> Have you tried the highest rated email app?
> With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email
app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your
inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email
again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.