[GCFL-discuss] Today's not-so-much funny

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Mar 2 19:48:36 CST 2017

Thanks Jeanene. I appreciate your kind words!

On Mar 2, 2017 19:26, "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List" <
gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:

John, I didn't even read more than the first line of the Police funny.  I
thought it boring and not worth the time to read it.
Of course I dragged it out of the trashcan and read it.  It still isn't
funny to me.  I like play on words as much as the next gal, but blech.
PLUS I found many in appropriate words, duh, that's why John printed as
close to a retraction as you can get with online messages.
John, I want to point out that as a reader of your funnies, as a
contributor, as a funnies selector, as a member of the discussion list, and
as a rater of your funnies on GCFL, your ability to cull through trashy,
inappropriate humor is legendary to me.  You CONSISTENTLY publish humor
that I am not uncomfortable sharing with my pastor, my family, and even my
stuffy Baptist retired Pastor / daddy.
That's high praise, John.
Keep up the good work of sharing clean humor.  You are the best!
Jeanene (juhNEEN) aka Red (losing the battle to grey)