[willowbrook] Toys

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Wed Dec 10 13:04:58 CST 2003

Reminder that if you want to participate in a "Toy Box" for the kids (Age 3
& 5) of the new missionaries the Maroney's in the FISH house, they arrived
this weekend. We would like to take the box to them this weekend.  Please
bring any new or very gently used toy to my office by this Sunday.

I also am trying to help a mom with a 4 year old -  provide some Christmas
toys.  No clothing needs, just a few toys. Anyone who might be willing to
help, please let me know. I would especially like to get him a Big wheel
trike.

Thanks,

Sheila

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook