[willowbrook] Toys

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue Dec 16 11:33:00 CST 2003

There is a beautiful red wagon that has been placed in my office.  Do I
assume that this is for the Maroney's at the FISH house?

Thank you to whoever was so generous. Let me know if this is not correct.
If so, it will go over this week.

Sheila E.

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE