[willowbrook] A Challenger student needs a ride home each day

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Sun Nov 16 20:09:16 CST 2003

I received this from our members and if anyone can accommodate this need,
they are willing to pay $25 a week! (Great gasoline money for a mom or a
high school girl/student!) Please reply directly back to Kerry at the
numbers below if you are interested. I am pretty sure that Lyndsi is in
middle school (6th grade), so that dismissal is at 3 PM.

Sheila:

This is Kerry Short Elmore from church - Jordan, Logan and Lyndsi Matthews'

mom.  Greg and I have moved into a rental home located at 901 Mira Vista
Drive with plans to build a home in the new subdivision currently being
developed on the Bailey Cove extension - Ditto Marina Parkway.  We have
decided to keep Lyndsi in Challenger since we will return to that school
district once the house is completed (hopefully sometime this summer.)  In
the meantime, I need to find her a ride home in the afternoon.

Can you recommend an honest, dependable teen-age girl (driving age)
attending Grissom who might be willing to pick Lyndsi up at Challenger every
afternoon and bring her home for the remainder of this school year? (It's
4.5 miles from Challenger Middle to our door.)  I would like to pay her
$25/week to do so; I just don't know anyone to ask!

Thank you for any suggestions you may have,

Kerry Short Elmore

The University of Alabama in Huntsville

Office of Counsel

235 Madison Hall